I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Tuesday, October 5, 2010

10.5.10

Isaiah 30:21 “Whether you turn to the right or to the left, you ears will hear my voice behind you , saying, ‘this is the way; walk in it.’”

My Thoughts
So often we ponder over what we are going to say to somebody… how we are going to handle a situation… and we worry ourselves to death about what decision we are going to make… God tells us right here that when we walk with him he will guide our steps… even when we don’t ask what to do God prompts us … lets our insides know that we are not making the right decision and we just don’t listen…. God does not make mistakes… just think how much better our lives would be if we always, always stopped and listened to God’s voice, oh how much better our lives would turn out!… today listen to God beside you… when you have to make a decision ask God what to do… and do it… don’t doubt what God tells you… when you feel God’s nudging that you are about to do something wrong, stop… don’t do what you were about to do… then see how you feel at the end of the day… see if you sleep better… it is always better… always right…always good to put our words, our decisions, our relationships our lives into God’s hand… God doesn’t make mistakes.

No comments: