I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Saturday, October 23, 2010

10.23.10

2 Timothy 2:20-21 In a wealthy home some utensils are made of gold and silver, and some are made of wood and clay.  The expensive utensils are used for special occasions.  If you keep yourself pure, you will be a special utensil for honorable use.  Your life will be clean, and you will be ready for God to use you for every good work.

My Thoughts
Oh we all want to be special to somebody!!... and all of us could be special to God.. we can be his pride and joy... we can be the person God wants to use when he wants to show off... how exciting is that!!... God gives us free will and with our free will we can make the decision to keep our life pure and clean and ready for God to use.... if we do this.. if we stay pure and clean for God when God wants to show off he will use us we will be his something special!!... This verse just makes me happy!

No comments: