I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Thursday, June 7, 2012

6.7.12

Proverbs 16:24 Kind words are like honey--sweet to the soul and healthy to the body.

My Thoughts
Honey... it is so sweet...and it is healthy when we get local honey and use it in our food it will help us fight against allergens.  It is full of vitamin B which give us energy.  Kind words always fill us with energy! I feel the energy rise up in me when somebody is sweet. Don't you?  I bet if there was a study done that watched our brain when people said kind things to us we would find that our brain released some kind of endorphins that cause healing. God's word is true... it says here that kind words are healthy for our bodies. We don't even need a study!  But I so love when God's word is proven true for the world to see!! 

This also tells me that when somebody is sick we need to make sure and call them... visit them... send them cards... facebook them with kind and loving words. Those words will aid in making them well. This is an important part in being God's hands and feet!!

I know that I am feeling better every day....I have been blessed by God to be surrounded by so many sweet people that say wonderfully sweet things to me! I love  each and every one of you!... I thank you all for helping make me healthy!!

No comments: