I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Sunday, June 10, 2012

6.10.12

Psalms 127:1 Unless the Lord builds a house, the work of the builders is wasted. Unless the Lord protects a city, guarding it with sentries will do no good.

My Thoughts
When God is not a part of what we do... we are not protected... our work is not protected. The opposite is true when we live for God, we live under the protection of God.  If the strongest walls and the strongest sentries can't protect something God is not a part of, then no matter how bad we are at something... God can make us successful.

The more I learn about God the more I understand just how much I can depend on Him to love and protect me...to provide for me.  To keep me safe!  The more I understand about how much God loves me...and how much God does for me... the more that I love Him...I just can't help myself!! 

If we keep our eyes on God... if we love God with all our heart and soul and mind... everything else will fall into place. Why? Because God love us so much! 

No comments: