I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Tuesday, August 6, 2013

8.6.13




My Thoughts

What God has in store for us has to be huge if He sent Jesus, His Son, to die for our sins so that we could have what He has planned for us!! Sometimes I think about it and I just feel tingly all over. I think about the first Christmas that I can remember and how excited I was that Santa was going to bring me some toys...I could not imagine that my toys would fill up the room, or so it seemed in my little mind. I remember my heart feeling so full and just being happy. I remember everybody around me being happy because I was happy. What God has in store for us is going to make that seem so small... I think we are going to look at each other, if we can take our eyes off of God, and say, "So this is what pure joy feels like!" It is going to be such a feeling that we are going to be excited that everybody around us is experiencing it too!! Each day as I love God more, and more and more, I am more and more and more amazed at just how much He loves me and how much He does for me. When we get to Heaven there will be no sin to block God's blessings on our lives and it is going to be beyond amazing!!

No comments: