I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Acts 17:24-25 "He is the God who made the world and everything in it.  Since he is Lord of heaven and earth, he doesn't live in man made temples, and human hands can't serve his needs--for he as no needs.  He himself gives life and breath to everything, and he satisfies every need.
 
My Thoughts
"... and he satisfies every need."  I love that part best!!  Look it says every need...not just some of our needs...but our every need. God will take care of our needs!!  I find that when I have a need that is not being met, it is a need that I have not given to God yet, I have kept it for me to try and satisfy and I am telling you I do not get that need satisfied until I give it all over to God.  Oh is he speaking to me now!!! 
 
God will satisfy our every need, God wants to satisfy our every need, God is working all the time to take care of us!! We just sometimes take a different path.  How often God has given me the path to my needs only for me to take the fork in the road instead.  God tells us in His word all the time..If you do this, then I will do this.  Another words, "If you want this need met, this is what you need to do so that I will be able to met this need."  too often we ignore the if and then wonder where God is.  God will satisfy our needs, God wants so much to satisfy our needs we just have to spend time learning what the "if's" are so God can do the "then" part.

No comments: