I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Tuesday, May 7, 2013

5.7.13

Psalm 105:37 The Lord brought his people out of Egypt, loaded with silver and gold; and not one among the tribes of Israel even stumbled.
 
My Thoughts
God does not tell u we will not face trouble, what God does tell us is that He will be with us and will receive double for our trouble in Zechariah 9:12.  Here the Israelites had been prisoners, God had been with them...and when they left Egypt they walked away loaded with silver and gold. They didn't take the silver and gold it was given to them.  So much silver and gold that they should have stumbled with the weight, but God was with them so they didn't!! 
 
With God on our side we can believe for so much... even in times of trouble we can know that when we come out the other side with God... there will be blessings waiting for us!  Oh, how He loves us so. Oh how He loves us, how he loves us so. 

No comments: