I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Thursday, May 16, 2013

5.16.13

John 9:2-3 "Rabbi," his disciples asked him, "why was this man born blind? Was it because of his own sins or his parent's sins?"
 
"It was not because of his sins or his parent's sins," Jesus answered, "This happened so the power of God could be seen in him."
 
My Thoughts
I found this verse comforting!  I have read it before at least three times before....but today it really struck me!!  Jesus told the disciples that if they had the faith of a mustard seed they could move mountains.  People in the stories in the Bible were healed when they believed Jesus could heal them.  I have to have faith that when the time is right for God's glory to be revealed in my healing, because I believe in Jesus, I will be healed. 
 
Now each time I hurt, each time it is hard for because I am so tired from Lupus...I will say, "Thank you God for letting me be a part of your glory... thank you that you have chosen me for your power can be seen in me."  That is how I will look at being sick from no on!!  I believe that one day it is going to be the right time for God's power to be see in my healing!!  How exciting is that!!!
 
 

No comments: