I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Saturday, May 11, 2013

5.11.13

John 6:44 For no one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them to me, and at the last day I will raise them up.
 
My Thoughts
I so love this verse... it just makes my heart happy!!  The very minute we have the thought to find out about Jesus it is God saying I choose you, I love you!!  I want you to be one of my children.  The very minute we read about Jesus, the same is true.  The very moment someone tells us about Jesus, the very moment someone says to us, "Jesus loves you!"  It is a fact that He does...and that God does...because Jesus tells us here, "no one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them to me!"  When someone tells us about Jesus it is God saying I love you!!  And I want you to meet my son Jesus because He is the way to Me... If you know Him you can come and live with me in My Kingdom.  If you know my son and love Him and accept Him you are also welcome with Him into My home...here let me introduce you because I want you with me too!
 
If you read this today, it is God telling you that He loves you and wants you to be His child!!!  He wants to share all He has with you!!  How special is that, that God chooses us!!  I love it!!

No comments: