I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Monday, January 27, 2014

1.27.14

Exodus 3:21 And I (God) will cause the Egyptians to look favorably upon you. They will give you gifts when you go so you will not leave empty-handed. 

My Thoughts
Colossians 3:23 Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. When I read about the Israelites leaving Egypt loaded down I thought if this verse. Later we learn that every Israelite, man, woman and child was loaded down with treasure, yet they did not even stumble under the weight of it. See that worked hard,as if they were working for The Lord eaten as slaves and God made sure that they were rewarded. 

Each job that we do in our lives can be made successful, even if it doesn't feel so at the time, if we work as of we are working for God. God always blesses our hi set efforts when we keep our eyes on Him! Any time we wonder if someone is noticing our efforts, or that we think that nobody is noticing...we need to stop and remember that God sees and He cares. Take a second to commit that effort we are making to Him. We need to do our best. Putting the story of the Israelites in our hearts...and know that God sees and His blessings are far beyond anything man can provide! 

No comments: