I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Friday, January 24, 2014

1.24.11

Psalm 19:10b-11 The laws of The Lord are true; each one is fair. They are more desirable than gold, even the finest gold. They are sweeter than honey, even dripping from the cone.

My Thoughts
We lose out on so much in life when we miss this, when we search the world for truth overlooking God's word. The world is so busy busy...striving to have it all, yet missing out in so much. We just keep looking in the wrong places. I wish that I had only knew this sooner in my life. The more I learn God's word the better my life becomes. What God teaches us only makes our life richer. The more I follow  God's will for. Y life the better my life gets! I have so many earthly habits to break, things I have done all my life...but the more I read God's word and put those words in my heart the better I get at following God's law...the better my life becomes. Each day I am filled with more joy! more peace! more love! more of everything that is good in life???all because I am learning how to live under the protection of God. What a blessing that God gives us instructions... God gives us truth. He loves us so! 


No comments: