I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Sunday, August 21, 2011

8.21.11

Psalms 37:23-24  The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand.

My Thoughts
I so love these two verses.... When we are doing our best...even when our best on a bad days is not as good as it is on a good day, God will direct our steps.  Even when we get off the path God finds a way to put us back on path. Because he loves us!!  God cares about every detail of our lives...I love that God cares if I knit a pretty hat!!  I love that God cares if my feeling have been hurt!!... I love that God delights when I get excited because I bowled a strike. God delights in every, every detail of our lives!! 

When we stumble God holds our hand!!  God does not let us fall!  We may almost fall but God will catch us every time.  What God ask of us is that we do our best. God knows that we have to learn, God knows that we grow slowly. but we grow. God appreciates our efforts, our baby steps. God knows that sometimes we get knocked down when we try, like when a baby is learning to walk, but God  is holding on to us and sets up back on our feet and smiles when we try again!! 

I love how much God loves us.  When I sits and think about all God has done for me it makes me smile every time!!

No comments: