I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Friday, February 12, 2010

2.12.10

Psalm 33:13-15 The Lord looks down from heaven and sees the whole human race. From his throne he observes all who live on earth. He made their hearts, so he understands everything they do.


My Thoughts

I always knew God made me... but I have never thought of him making my heart... I have never though of God holding my heart in his hands and making it...of constructing my soul... wow .... have you ever made something with your hands... taken love care and time to make something... and you just cherish it you want everyone to see it....you want it to work right... God wants our hearts to work right...to be right ... like you would oil and fuel a motor... God wants us to feed our hearts with his word... with prayer...so it will work the way he intended.... he wants to be proud of us.... and when we feel like nobody, nobody understands us...it says right here in Psalm 33:15 God understands everything we do...just like the person that built a motor understands how the energy runs through it...when the motor isn't working right that person know how to fix it... when our hearts aren't working right God knows how to fix our hearts. Take comfort that God knows how your heart works... and that he can fix it!!

Hugs
Jeannie

No comments: