I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Wednesday, March 26, 2014

3.26.14

Psalm 67:5-7 May the nations praise you O God.  Yes, may all the nations praise you. Then the earth will yield its harvest, and God, our God will richly bless us. Yes, God will bless us, and people all over the world will fear Him. 

My Thoughts
Praise is the key! We want our nation to do better, to be better, to prosper? Then praise is the key. Not complaining, not posting how bad our president and senators and congressman are. But praising God. Look at all a good harvest brings... It beings the right weather for planting and for growing, it beings jobs with it... Because where there is lots to harvest, there are many with jobs.... When we have jobs.... We have money to help others, treat ourselves...when we are saving and spending that blesses others with jobs.... People have their needs met so there is less crime... People are happy so they are kind to others. A good harvest keeps anxiety and depression at bay because there is less to worry about. A good harvest produces healthier people. The list can go on I am sure. All of these blessing, blessings that overflow and touch others,  start with praising God. "May the nations praise you O God. Then the earth will yield its harvest." 

When I read theses verses it breaks my heart that I myself have ever complained about our government. I could have been making a difference just by using my words to praise God. It breaks my heart when I thin of all the Christian I know trashing our government, when they could be changing the world just by changing their words and praising God. 

It amazes me that I can so easily make a difference.... That you can so easily make a difference... Just by using our words to praise God. It is so simple... Yet so powerful. When we praise God in the storms, He sends sunshine. When we praise God in the sunshine.... Oh my what blessings fall down on is! 

No comments: