I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Psalms 139:1-4 1 O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, Lord.

My Thoughts
A couple of days ago we talked about God being our friend... right here it tells us that God knows us like a good friend knows us... he knows us better than a good friend knows us... have you ever had that feeling about your very best friend... you might as well tell them your secret... they are going to know when they see your face... God knows without even seeing your face... God knows everything about us...every action, every reason behind the action, every thought... God is with us everywhere we go... God knows... so don't ever think you can't tell God something about your feelings or your weaknesses... God already knows... now don't feel like OH NO!!... instead say OH YES God knows already... we can go to God with everything! everything.. where we are weak he will make us strong... where we are empty he will fill us up... when we area happy he will rejoice with us... where we are broken he will heal us.  The only person that stops God from making our lives completely right is us... we are the only person that can get in the way of all that God has for us... the way we do that is by not asking God to be a part of our sitting down and standing up... our thoughts... our decisions.. the only time God is not a part of everything we do is when we don't ask him to be... God is right there knowing all the we are and do and feel and think... God just gives us free will to choose Him... so he is right there, right beside you and when you say "God help me, be a part of my thoughts and decisions, be a part of my coming and going... of my sitting and standing... be a part of my life." God just reaches out and takes your hand your heart your mind and he leads you!! Just ask God he is right there anyway... ask him to be a part of all that you are!!... God is only good and kind and just and right... God is the one being that only and always wants the best for you... so you can't go wrong by choosing God!!

No comments: