I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Sunday, July 18, 2010

7.18.10

Romans 5:3-4 We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance.  And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation.

My Thoughts
God makes us stronger in trial when we depend on him... He is there with us .. and in Isaiah 41:10 God says he will uphold us with his mighty righteous right hand... God tells us he will take care of us... when we go through trials and hardship... we will be stronger on the other side.. we know God has helped us through... and the next trial we know even more to depend on God... we have come so far when we go into a difficult situation and start out saying God I know that you are here with me...I know that you will take care of me... I know that I can make it through this with you... we have come so far when we cry out to God in the beginnig of our trials starting out with hope... instead of crying out in desperation!!...now that is the character God wants us to have ... to give all our care to him at all times...not just when we are desperate... God wants us to have a confident hope of his help in every situation!!... True strength of character is knowing and believing in God with all things in our lives and rejoicing in all situations because God brings beauty from ashes!

No comments: