I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Monday, July 19, 2010

7.19.10

Romans 5:11 So now we can rejoice in our wonderful new relationship with God because our Lord Jesus Christ has made us friends of God.

My Thoughts
I just love this... "made us friends of God"... what we love about a good friend is that know us inside and out and love us anyway... they know what we are thinking even before we say it... they understand our pain... we can go to them with anything and trust them!!... they know us so well even if we say or do something the wrong way they know our heart and our intentions... they trust our heart and out intentions... they give us always the benefit of the doubt... Through Jesus we have been made friends with God... what better friend to have on your side...what better friend to have in your corner... God is a friend who will never ever even accidentally give you the wrong advice... God will never ever be tempted to tell your secret... God will never ever stop loving you.. God will always, always see your heart.... God will always love you.. Always... We need to make God our very best-est friend ever!!... God needs to be who we to to when we are in trouble or sad... God needs to be the one we run to when we are happy... God needs to be the one who gives us advice... We need to make God our very best friend!

No comments: