I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Friday, April 6, 2012

4.6.12

Luke 12:6-7 What is the price of five sparrows-- two copper coin? Yet God does not forget a single one of them.  And the very hairs on your head are numbered.  So don't be afraid: you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows."

My Thoughts
God's love is so much more than our human minds can imagine.  God loves and cares for the sparrow... we are move valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows!!  He even knows the number of hairs on our head!

My hair falls out really bad, because of Lupus, it falls out by the handful sometimes.... I think of this verse sometimes when I have that handful of hair in my hand...I think I lose so much hair, yet God still knows how many hairs I have! ...It is a very comforting thought... that is the least of my worries, how many hairs I have on my head... yet God cares about even that!! ...  He is here with me, caring about wa more than the number of hairs on my head.  He is caring about my thoughts, my worries, my fears... he cares and knows,  when and where Lupus is attacking my body... He cares that I have a great need to feel loved.... God cares about every single thing in my life...down to the number of hair on my head. We are so blessed by God all the time... we just have to learn to step outside ourselves and see it!!

I think we must be our blindest when all we can see is ourselves!

No comments: