I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Monday, November 18, 2013

11.18.13

John 14:6 I am the way, the truth and the light.

My Thoughts
I was in Bible Study today when we read this verse.... when I say the I am the truth part...my brain went straight to the fact that God only tells the truth. He only tells the truth about us. So often we listen to what the world says about us, what Satan says about us....and what we say about ourselves... we don't listen to what God says about us. And what God says is the truth!

God says that we are fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 130:14). God says that we matter so much to Him that He even knows the number of hairs on our heads (Luke 12:7). God says that He has great plans for us..... plans to make us prosperous and not to harm us (Jeremiah 29:11). God loves us so much, no matter what we have done in our lives we still matter to Him! (John 3:16). The list goes on and on and the more that we know God's word...the more we know God's truth! His truth about us and how much we matter to Him.

If you ever wonder whether God love you.. He does...and if you need me to tell you ... I can and I will... I want to!! Just let me know.

No comments: