I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Monday, September 22, 2014

9.22.14

As I was reading about God's grace, and our works. I can have such a hard time with this one. I can know it in my head but not always feel it in my heart. The Holy Spirit gave me this.
Robby always loves me! Always! He loves me at my worst and he loves me at my best, always the same. Robby's love does not depend how how good I am at doing my part, Robby just love ME. When I am able to do my very best at things like cleaning house, washing clothes, cooking. Those "wifely" things Robby can better spoil me, it gives him time and energy to do special things for me, to pour out blessings on me. But he does not love me more at those times, he gets to spoil me more, but he couldn't love me more. He couldn't love me more because he already loves me to his fullest capacity to love.
God always loves us, to His fullest. Which is way more than we can imagine! God loves to our down blessings on us and when He sees that we are able to receive those blessings without it effecting our relationship with Him, he pours out those blessings on our lives. When we do good God is able to entrust us with more. But no matter how we do, no matter how hard we work, God always loves us just the same.

No comments: