I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Wednesday, September 10, 2014

9.10.14

Isaiah 6:3 They were calling out to each other, "Holy, holy, holy is The Lord of Heaven's Armies! The whole earth is filled with his glory!"

My Thoughts
The definition of glory as a verb is, to exult with triumph. God gives us His glory when we love Him! That means that with God we have triumph! We have the victory over all things of this earth. The whole earth...I love that the whole earth is filled with His glory! God wants to give us the victory, we just have to believe and trust in God. 

I picture it like this... The earth from the depths of the deepest sea, the deepest caves to the edge of earths atmosphere. If we could give God's glory a color and it was a mist like fog we would not be able to see it would be dense and everywhere. It is so surrounding us that it fills our lungs when we breath. It is ours to use so we will have victory. It goes ahead of us, it stands beside us, it is behind us. Glory is above us and below us. I just had to take a second to soak the thought in. It is up to is to use, what will we do with it? 

No comments: