I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Thursday, November 6, 2014

11.6.14

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.


My Thoughts

This can be so hard for me to do at time, I don't know why, God always, always takes care of me when I let Hin. I think it comes form so may years of not knowing how to trust God. Whatever cause me not to trust God at time, I wish i understood, because life is always, always better when I do.

Recently Robby and I went through something that had not been put into God's hands for a very long time, the minute it was given to God you could see Him working at ever turn along the way. In a matter of hours we knew all was going to be find and in a matter of days the problem we had been facing was solved. God was mighty once we invited Him into the matter. 

God knows the end from the start, we only see just what is in front of us. We are funny humans that God proves Himself over and over and over, then we go avout still trying to solve things all by ourselves. 

I so want to grow to the point in my life where at the beginning of everything I say, "I don't understand God, but you do, so here it is I am giving this to you and going about my day with no worries because you have this."  God always , always does a better job with my life than I do, I just need to let Him. 

No comments: