I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Saturday, July 24, 2010

7.24.10

Romans 8:38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither dearth nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow-- not even the powers of hell can separate us for God's love.

My Thoughts
We have to know that this is true!!... God sent Jesus and watched him suffer and die so that we could be forgiven... because God loves us so much!!... the only thing that separates us from God is us... the only way to be separate from God is if we turn our back on God...nothing else... nothing we do wrong keeps God from loving us... nothing we think will keep God from loving us... nothing we feel will keep God from loving us... God loves us even when we separate ourselves from him... God is always there, for everything.  God is who we can talk to when we are sad, mad, frustrated, angry, confused... we can talk to God about anything!... we can confess anything to God and God still loves us... God wants to make  us feel better, do better, be better... God is always there waiting to help us with any and every situation or feeling we have... God is there to rejoice with every accomplishment and every joy we have... God will not leave us, God will not abandon us... God loves us no matter.  God give us rules and boundaries to keep us safe... to help our lives be better, run smother... God gives us these boundaries because he loves us not as a reason to push us away!!  God is walking right there beside you to love you, to help you, to be with you... God loves you... all you have to do is let him!

No comments: