I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Tuesday, July 13, 2010

7.13.10

Romans 1:20 For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky.  Through everything god made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature So they have no excuse for not knowing God.

My Thoughts
This verse made me think...even those of us who know God can go through a whole day without thinking of him!... a whole day... yet we walk out the door of our homes and see a beautiful sky... or rain falling from the sky... just think of that water literally falling from the sky... That is God!.... the grass, trees, flowers!!... all the beautiful colors... where I live you can walk out your door in the spring and summer and hear a symphony of birds singing in the mornings!! Yet we get in our cars and drive away to work without even thinking of God?  How can we even do that??... but we have all done it!!... today... everyday but start today...when you get in your car...on your drive to work, or to town or where ever you might be going... watch the world and thank God for all he has created along the way!! Just think how wonderful you feel when you make something for somebody and they remember to say thank you!!... God made the earth for us...and all the good things in it!!!... lets tell God thank you for the things he made for us... just think how much better you day will have to be if you start your ride to work or play with all that wonderful appreciation for what God has done!!

No comments: