I decided to start this blog (2010) because my son, John-Robert gave me a One Year Bible for Christmas, the New Living Translation... reading it has changed my life... I post a daily Bible verse on my Facebook page every day and it has been well received... I thought that this would be a wonderful way to share part of what I read each day!... I hope that you enjoy it.



This Year 2012 I am going to do things a little different... not much...just a little. I am again reading through my One Year Bible (for the 3rd time). But I am also using "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. This book is divided by putting scriptures under different categories so they can be used to speak over our life situations. Each day I will read a category of scripture and pick a scripture in that category to write about.



Hugs

Jeannie







Friday, June 3, 2011

6.3.11

Psalms 121:2 My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.

My Thoughts
How many times do we think "Oh, what am I going to do?" without looking up to heaven and asking God what He would have us to do.  I have done it so many time.  Even now when I know God better than I ever have I fall back into what I was use to and forget to ask God what I am suppose to do. I do know that when I do ask God everything works out.  If you car breaks it would be wonderful if you could take it to the person, the very person that designed the engine.  If your computer breaks and you knew the person that designed the program, knew them personally wouldn't that be the person we would love to take our computer to?!?! The very maker of the computer!  God is the maker of heaven and earth  and all that is in it. It only makes sense to get our help from God.  He made all the people and all that is in the earth...He knows how we work, how the earth works... He is all knowing!  God is the one who knows how to fix all of our  problems...and we have access to God anytime we need Him... we just have to learn to ask God for his help and then take the time to listen to His answer. In all areas of our lives at all times in our lives.  This could only improve our days and our weeks.  We need to get so close to God, so use to going to God that it would be automatic to say "My help comes from the Lord."

No comments: